With the collaboration between SECUREMATRIX® and Salesforce.com teams, Konica was able to reduce the cost for sharing information with their overseas branches.
- Distribute hardware tokens to overseas branches
- Reduce administrative costs
- Eliminate the need for extra manpower for lost and damage tokens
- Achieved the integration of SECUREMATRIX and Salesforce.com
- Succeeded in a 30% cost reduction by using One-Time Password
- Implemented Authentication Sever Virtualization
Konica Minolta found SECUREMATRIX in October 2010 while looking for a token-free highly secure solution. SECUREMATRIX is not only highly secure but also easy to use. Konica Minolta was looking for cost and workload reduction. By using SECUREMATRIX they expect a 30% cost reduction, including maintenance and operation fees. They were able to reduce workloads by delegating the responsibilities for the operation to the data center. In the future, Konica is planning to enhance security for remote maintenance systems with SECUREMATRIX. Remote maintenance is a system that Japanese engineers can use to maintain their overseas’ products and services.
Mitsubishi Electric Information Network Corporation (MIND) adopted SECUREMATRIX to enhance remote access services security for internal use.
- High security enabled to handle clients’ services
- Fulfill demand for special service menu
- Strengthen security without using any devices
- Compatibility, high security, and cost reduction
- Enhanced company’s security by adopting MatrixAuthentiation
- Ability to use the system with only a browser
- Does not require any physical devices like tokens or smart cards
- Achieved “reasonable service price” by eliminating costs for devices and lessening administrative fees for managing systems